Today's specialized workforce shortage is one of the most critical challenges facing health care leaders across the country. To help combat this issue, FHA now offers member organizations the ability to take advantage of a cost-effective recruitment network and platform called HospitalCareers.com.
HospitalCareers.com is a leading hospital jobs website that connects health care candidates and hospitals to find their perfect match. Through their network of twenty-seven state Hospital Associations and advanced online recruitment strategies, HospitalCareers guides health care professionals into successful and fulfilling careers and provides health care organizations with a cost-effective recruitment resource to attract the highest quality of candidates.
Benefits of hospitalcareers.com
- A direct link to qualified health care professionals actively seeking hospital employment.
- Provides a cost-effective and less time-consuming method of recruitment and advertising.
- Assists health care professionals in finding the job that best fits their experience, specialty, and interest.
- Reaches thousands of health care professionals throughout the year with exposure through search engines and across multiple job listing sites.
- Marketed to Florida premier universities, colleges and residency programs.
- Tracks the number of jobs, job views, profile views, and apply clicks for each position.
- A resource for students, parents and educators interested in exploring hospital careers and workforce trends.
Download more information on this important tool or contact Brian Bauer at 866-870-4885 ext. 801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.