FHA and AHA in Person Cybersecurity Workshop
May 1st, 2024
Valencia College, Orlando, FL
Registration Coming Soon!
Join the Florida Hospital Association as we host American Hospital Association's John Riggi, National Advisor for Cybersecurity and Risk, for an in-person, full-day cybersecurity workshop. John has spent nearly 30 years as a highly decorated veteran of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and serves as the first senior advisor for cybersecurity and risk for AHA and their 5000+ members. He leverages his distinctive experience at the FBI and Central Intelligence Agency in the investigation and disruption of cyber threats, international organized crime, and terrorist organizations to assist on policy and advocacy issues and provide trusted advisory services for hospitals and health systems across the nation.
The agenda will include:
- Overview of Cyber Threat Landscape Panel – FBI and AHA.
- Best practices and challenges from large systems and small hospitals.
- Ransomware preparedness and response.
- Incident response plans, identifying gaps, and elicit strategic decision making.
- A discussion-based exercise will be conducted in the afternoon.
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for all attendees.
Workshop cost is $75 for members and $125 for non-members.
To find a list of list of Hotels near Valencia college, click here.